Teen Blues



At the end of January, I got together with Andrea, a pal from high school, to create some suburban magic in the street I used to live in when I first moved to Geelong. I was feeling particularly angsty around the times these were taken and I wanted to embody my emotions in someone who has a killer style and fabulous make up skills.

I've been waiting to share these forever because I really enjoy this set of images. We submitted them to Rookie a few months ago and although we got an amazingly enthusiastic response from them initially (I kind of screamed haha) we didn't hear anything back after subsequent emails, so I thought it was high time that I shared them here. 

Thank you to Andrea for being the fabulous model. She even did her own make up and styling. I was super impressed! 

5 comments:

  1. So so good! I love the makeup (your friend is very talented!)

    Also, I love that dandelion photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha! She is very talented!!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! And Andrea's hair is TO DYE FOR!!!!

    bianca xx
    www.cultlogicxx.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! I read every single comment that's posted and reply to as many as I can! Your feedback is appreciated :)