July 16, 2014

Red For Days


I'm so happy I can finally share these photos with you!
We got up one very cold morning a few weeks ago, hoping to catch the morning fog before it disappeared, however we didn't have much luck. Thankfully, we were graced with a beautiful sunny morning instead so I wasn't complaining too much.

Cheers to Ben and Daniel for helping out with this shoot.

Cait is wearing the La La Love! Frock by Alannah Hill from the AW 2012 collection aka: the dress I wore to my year 12 graduation. 

Scroll down to the bottom of this post to find out who won a copy of Alphabet Family Journal!




Congratulations to Grace for winning a copy of AFJ!


"Family are people around who you feel completely safe being yourself. They are people who you know that no matter how badly you screw up they will still be there for you. To me, family is something that is earned, not genetically determined. And in the words of Lilo; "'Ohana' means family, and family means nobody gets left behind", which is also very true."

Please send me an email to carolyn.west94@gmail.com with your address so that I can send you your prize!

Thank you to everyone who entered! Everyone's entries were so interesting to read. If you weren't lucky enough to nab yourself a free copy, you can purchase AFJ here. It's only $25 and I can assure you, it's well worth it!

3 comments:

  1. these photos are so beautiful! i love the lighting

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing work Carolyn, it's so exciting to see your stuff :) It's just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! I read every single comment that's posted and reply to as many as I can! Your feedback is appreciated :)